Recaro Monza Nova IS Seatfix (Isofix) Child Car Seat (Black) - 9 Months - 12 Years
Price: 252 £ (Delivery 3-6 days)
The RECARO Monza Seatfix IS is a group 123 (approximately 9 months to 12 years) seat that offers your child protective energy-absorbing elements, exclusive ventilation system, and some attractive extras while growing with your child. The headrest and back can be infinitely adjusted to ensure a safe sleeping position. The headrest also has a built in pneumatic cushion for extra comfort.
The Monza Nova Seatfix IS includes a highly advanced impact shield (only for ECE Group 1) that offers even greater safety for your child. The impact shield is made from extremely shock-absorbent high performance materials, which spreads the forces generated by a head-on impact throughout the impact shield and absorbs them rather than your child.
- Impact shield.
- Comfort and safety: Headrest and back can be infinitely adjusted in terms of angle. The headrest also has an inbuilt pneumatic cushion
- Integrated speakers in the headrest
- Impact safety: fixed side wings for optimal protection.
- Excellent seating comfort due to ventilated foam
- Correctly shaped, fixed headrest for additional protection in the event of a side impact
- Eleven fold adjustment of the headrest size
- Passive RECARO Air Circulation System
- Fit the seat with the car's own seat belt
- The seat's Isofix arms can be fixed to the location points of the vehicle
- Practical MP3 player bag
- Seat covers are removable and can be machine-washed
- Group 123 / 9kg - 36kg / 9 months -12 years.